Traditional Chinese Medicine is not “new aged” or “alternative.” Rather, it should be seen as one part of a balanced health regime that complements Western medicine.
Every month, more and more studies on the benefits of TCM and acupuncture are released in respected medical journals. Check back regularly for an updated list of helpful articles.
- Acupuncture: Review and Analysis of Reports on Controlled Clinical Trials
- Acupuncture Today: Acupuncture Effective For Depression
- Medical News: Acupuncture Efficacy
- BBC2 - Proof of Acupuncture [57:58 mins]
TCM Healing Techniques
- Heat therapy (Moxibustion)
- Natural Herbs and Nutrition
- Lifestyle Counseling
- Gua Sha
- Acutonics/Ear Acupuncture
- Auricular Therapy
- Ear Seeds/Tacks
- Nutritional Counseling
- Facial Rejuvenation